- The contaminated soil transfer facility will accept soil and hydrovac slurry exceeding the Industrial Land Use Standard (IL) but less than the Hazardous Waste Standard (HW).
- Engineer designed to exceed all environmental Best Management Practices (BMP’s)
- Covered containment area will be constructed with a dual HDPE liner, leachate collection and treatment.
- Conveniently located to several major transportation routes.
- Truck, barge and rail access.
- Soil disposal is invoiced by the metric tonne. Weights are determined at the facility with a regularly calibrated truck scale.
New Westminster, BC
Andrew Schmidt, Facility Manager