- Ministry of Environment permitted.
- Soil Treatment Facility. Engineer designed & constructed with a dual HDPE liner, leachate collection and treatment.
- Accepts soil and hydrovac slurries with contaminants exceeding the Industrial Land Use Standard (IL) but less than the Hazardous Waste Standard (HW).
- This high-capacity facility can receive up to 2000 tonnes per day. Convenient location, adjacent to major transport routes.
- Soil disposal is invoiced by the metric tonne. Weights are determined at the facility with a, regularly calibrated, truck scale.
- All truck configurations can be received.
- This facility includes barge offloading for vessels up to 4000 metric tonne capacity.
Andrew Schmidt, Facility Manager