This position is based out of our head office in Mission, BC. You will be responsible for supporting our facilities team operating our soil treatment facilities.
The ideal candidate is a junior-mid professional/technologist with a bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in environmental science, environmental engineering, or another related discipline. Previous relevant experience and/or registration as an Engineer-in-Training, Applied Science Technologist in BC would be an asset.
- Conduct environmental compliance monitoring by sampling soil, air, and water at designated facilities.
- Review, tabulate, and interpret soil analytical results.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of trucking records at all fill sites.
- Prepare new soil disposal projects including generating project numbers, entering client information, creating soil and hydrovac manifests, and communicating with clients.
- Compile site profiles, soil intake summaries, soil analytics, and delisting records for compliance reporting.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8-hour working days
- Monday to Friday
This role will report to the Facility Manager
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the role.