Delivering Fully Compliant Environmental Remediation
Site remediation, contaminated soil treatment, underground oil tank removals… these are complex, highly regulated environmental remediation tasks that only seasoned experts should attempt. The stakes are high when you are dealing with health and safety concerns, and total Ministry of Environment compliance is the only acceptable outcome. You can be confident that we take our responsibility to our clients, the environment, and the government extremely seriously.
Fortunately, we have the capacity and capability to treat soils for site remediation at any scale. We have on-site equipment for excavating, sorting, screening, and loading material in accordance with strict government guidelines. Our two contaminated soil treatments sites can process contaminated soils for effective site remediation.
Summit Earthworks Soil Treatment Facility
- is a Ministry of Environment permitted contaminated soil treatment facility
- is a bioremediation cell with a dual liner and a leachate collection and treatment system
- accepts soil that is greater than Schedule 7, Residential and Commercial Land Use Standards (but no hazardous waste)
- treats soils contaminated with Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylene (BTEX), Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbons (VPHs), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Light and Heavy Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbons (LEPHs/HEPHs), Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), Chlorinated Phenols and Non-Chlorinated Phenols
- accommodates trucks of any size
- has access to an on-site barge ramp for offloading dredged material or material from outside of the Lower Mainland
- is open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Summit Earthworks Soil Treatment Facility at the District of Mission Landfill
- is a treatment facility operating under the District of Mission Operational Certificate for the landfill, in accordance with Ministry of Environment guidelines
- accepts soils greater than CL+/IL+ standards (but no hazardous waste)
- is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
What We Do
Contaminated Soil Excavation & Transport
Removing and transporting soils at any level of contamination below hazardous waste, from sites of any size, ensuring environmental remediation that follows Ministry of Environment regulations
Aboveground & Underground Oil Tank Removal
Careful oil tank removal, including underground oil tank removal, to avoid or curtail soil contamination and manage liability
Contaminated soil treatment from sites of any size for environmental remediation and total regulatory compliance
Dredging and transporting contaminated material to keep waterways clear. With a treatment facility accessible by barge, Summit can efficiently arrange for the removal of contaminated dredged material
Get a Solid Start
Contact us to request a quote for your next project or to simply have a conversation about what you do and what we could do for you.