The Province’s Partner in Ecological Restoration
British Columbia is seen throughout the world as a paradise, a place rich with unique ecologies and native species. Unfortunately, some of this province’s most distinctive species—the Pacific water shrew, the Northern red-legged frog, and the Oregon forest snail, for example—are at risk in the Lower Mainland. Habitat loss and environmental degradation threaten the distinctive character of British Columbia, eroding its value as Canada’s “super natural” province.
That’s why we partner with organizations who are invested in renewing natural landscapes, restoring functional habitats to the native species who depend on them. We work with local municipalities, government agencies, and environmental consultants to restore natural habitats through:
- Riparian Restoration
- Fish Habitat & Wetlands Enhancements
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Channel Diversions & Construction
We are environmental experts with core values of health and safety, and this is reflected in our effective and thorough habitat restoration work. We have the capability to restore valuable riparian areas while strictly adhering to all federal, provincial and regulatory guidelines.
Our Habitat Restoration Capabilities
- Clearing and grubbing
- Excavations and soil disposal
- Invasive species management
- Sediment control
- Stream channel restoration & maintenance
- Fish habitat enhancements: root wads, LWD, and rock weirs
- Growing medium engineered to fit projects requirements
- Riparian plantings: supply and installation of plantings native to BC adjacent to streams, waterways, and marshes
- Foreshore restoration and enhancements for oceans and lakes
- Hydraulic seeding
Get a Solid Start
Contact us to request a quote for your next project or to simply have a conversation about what you do and what we could do for you.